The material was received rusted as shown in the picture. It was thoroughly cleaned, restored, and preserved for storage and future use with corrosion free. We use a custom Zerust® VCI packaging to protect compressors. VCI packaging protects the metal parts from rust. It allows the integrity of the parts for several years.
Ensure the integrity of all materials in the warehouse is maintained. Ensure all materials are free from:
- Preservation method strategy document was developed to address the various class of materials in stock.
- The Methodology is in compliant with OEM Recommendations, Industrial best practice, SME advice, HSE rules on Materials handling.
Key considerations include:
- Material group (such as rubber, carbon steel, copper, cast iron, graphite, stainless steel, plastics, etc.)
- Class of Material (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Instrumentation, etc) Category of Material (corrodible, non-corrodible)
- State of material (New, Corroding, Corroded)
- Size, weight, and configuration.
- Type of storage (Sheltered, Semi-sheltered, Temperature controlled, etc)
ACOBAL provides comprehensive corrosion protection solutions for the industry. For example in the automotive, aeronautic, equipment, and industries for more than 20 years.
Based on this experience, ACOBAL and NTIC have developed several solutions for the Oil & Gas industry.
Our field scientists and engineers work closely with customers to design and implement comprehensive corrosion management systems. Then, Zerust/Excor representatives worldwide provide on-site technical support to ensure the effectiveness of these solutions.
Our local partners in Africa are empowered to distribute our brands and our VCI products, provide local support, organize customer training and participate in field testing of solutions with the same rigor and procedures worldwide - tailored to your environment.
VCIs can be used to protect these metal parts from corrosion without the need for greases or painting. Zerust VCIs have been effectively and safely used to protect valuable parts and equipment for more than 35 years.
Zerust Zerion® FVS is a versatile new corrosion inhibitor specifically designed to protect ferrous metals in aggressive corrosion environments where there is the possibility of the accumulation of water, moisture and/or water ingress. Zerion FVS provides unique dual action corrosion protection. This new dimension of effectiveness makes Zerion FVS the best in class in the market today.